IEP Countdown to Vietnam: Jeff Spanko, DPM

As the busy holiday season surrounds us, I can feel the best gift I can give or receive is quickly approaching. The IEP 2019-20 mission to Vietnam is my shining star. It guides our wonderful team on our journey of caring, charity, giving, and love. 

As a founder, board member, and team surgeon, this journey--our medical mission--is my crown jewel. Our team of core members, returning past members, and new participants are the ingredients for achieving great success and attaining all our hopes and goals. I am deeply grateful to them all for their caring and sacrifice at this meaningful holiday season. 

Our greatest joy is the care and help we will provide for our patients. IEP has a long tradition of state-of-the-art medical care. I know this mission and team will continue and try to exceed our high standards. 

Hopefully, our readers, donors, family, and friends will follow our team online and join the excitement of our journey and medical mission to Vietnam. Please stay tuned and happy holidays to us all.

Jeff Spanko is a co-founder of IEP.

Comments