IEP Countdown to Vietnam: Madison Pribyl

From Madison Pribyl, RN  I am thrilled to be heading back to Vietnam with the IEP team. This will be my third mission trip to Vietnam with IEP and fourth medical mission with the team! The difference this time is that it's my first medical mission as an official registered nurse.

After graduating from nursing school with my Master's degree this December, I cannot help but reflect on how these medical missions and the incredible IEP team have shaped me to be who I am today. I am so thankful for all of the experiences I have had with the IEP team and the incredible individuals who we meet each mission. 

I am most excited to travel back to Vietnam and be reunited with friends we have made there in the past. I cannot wait to meet all the people we will be helping and be an active part of changing their lives for the better. 

I feel humbled to be a part of such an amazing team and be able to give back to these inspiring individuals. 

Comments