Countdown to Vietnam 2023: Wing Ip

Wing Ip, DPM, outside of an operating room in Can Tho, Vietnam.
I am thrilled to be on my fourth medical mission to Vietnam with IEP. It’s a coveted position with limited spots. I consider myself blessed to be part of this dedicated team.

In this role, hard work and being a team player are essential. In the two weeks we're there, there are many patients waiting to be seen and hoping we can perform surgery to help them. The opportunity to provide life-changing surgeries to the people of Can Tho is always a rewarding experience.

What makes this mission extra special for me is that my daughter and husband are coming to Vietnam with me. It means a lot to me to show my daughter why I love being a podiatrist. And, more importantly, to instill in her the idea that we are all part of a community, whether locally or globally. I believe that when we’re blessed, it’s our duty to be helpful and bring light into our world.


Comments